DOORS CLOSE 6.15.19
RAISING CAPITAL IS HARD.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR COMPANY’S FINANCIAL STORY IS
THE MISSING LINK.
COMPANIES THAT UNDERSTAND THEIR FINANCIAL MECHANICS ARE ABLE TO SCALE, RAISE CAPITAL,AND REACH PROFITABILITY.
Lili Balfour is the founder of Atelier Advisors and Finance for Entrepreneurs. She’s helped over 100 companies raise over $200 million and taught over 10,000 entrepreneurs around the world, both online and in person.
She’s advised a wide range of companies including: Derivix (acquired by FlexTrade Systems), Visual IQ (acquired by Nielsen), Decorist (acquired by Bed, Bath, and Beyond), Practice Fusion (acquired by Allscripts), Clerk Dogs (acquired by Netflix), FeedHenry (acquired by Red Hat), Bag, Borrow, or Steal, Erin Fetherston, Sustainable Minds, Eckhart Tolle, Wellbeats, Peeled Snacks, and too many other wonderful companies to list.
Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fox Business, and Huffington Post. She’s served as a mentor and/or guest speaker for 500 Startups, Startup Grind, SF Hacker News, The Hivery, Stanford Igniters, American Express CEO Boot Camp, Smart Fabrics, and Silicon Vikings.
OUR WORK HAS BEEN FEATURED IN...
Not only is Lili incredibly knowledgeable, but she puts great care in the well-being of her students and their business. She reviewed my pitch deck and presentation, worked with me on it and didn’t stop until it was perfect. I am incredibly thankful and grateful to this incredible instructor.
Lee Roth, Proffer
Every lesson is concise, clear, and plentiful of useful info! A must for entrepreneurs and startups!
Pamela Bini, My Child World
Her expertise has helped us make better decisions about funding and growing our business. I can’t recommend her enough!
Erik Endress, Share911
WHO IS 30 DAYS OF MENTORING CREATED FOR?TL;DR companies that care about scaling and winning
Whether you’re selling software from the cloud or monthly shipments of organic cotton baby diapers shipped directly to the customers, recurring revenue has unique implications.
This course teaches you how to master subscription data.
Retail/Brick and Mortar
It is, however, evolving. Entrepreneurs no longer need to lock themselves into an expensive, five year commitment.
This course teaches you how to rollout the right amount of space for your venture.
Ad or Sponsor Based
From banner ads to native advertising, selling space is lucrative if you balance it with the right content. Getting the right ads and sponsors is critical to a company’s success.
This course teaches you how to balance compelling ads with riveting content.
Selling products and services online is a great way to avoid holding inventory, but your digital inventory still needs maintenance.
This course teaches you how to manage your digital inventory in order to maximize profit.
ALL TUTORIALS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE GO.
30 DAYS OF ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING FOR THE PRICE OF A MACBOOK
- You’ll learn the same strategies I used to help over 100 companies raise over $200 million.
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about revenue models, growth models, financial models, investor pitch decks, and investor contact lists.
- You’ll get a customized spreadsheet including: growth model, financial model, valuation, and cap table.
- You’ll get a customized list of 20 investors actively investing in your sector. These investors are hand picked by me.
- You’ll get a one hour on boarding call to set goals for the 30 day session and maximize your outcome.
- You’ll get a weekly, one-on-one brainstorming session to make sure you master the material.
- You’ll have direct access to me for 12 months after the session ends to ensure your success.
- You’ll get lifetime access to the library of digital assets covered in the session.